Are You Ready For A Change?
Do you want to lose weight and begin living a healthier lifestyle? Maybe become more productive? Live life more simply without clutter, or just understand your innermost motivations! If any of those ideas resonate with you, you are in the right place. At the journey, we discuss everyday issues we encounter in these areas and how to overcome them. Signup today and you will also have access to all the Freebies I offer!
The Journey Freebies Library
This library is a valuable resource that contains such things as free workbooks, worksheets, checklists, guides, templates and much more to help you overcome trouble spots in your journey. As a Journey subscriber, you have free access to this library including any added resources that are added in the future!
Freebies Currently Available In The Library
- Weight Loss Tips and Tricks List
- Noom Food Lists
- Quickstart Guide For Noom
- 30 Day Walking Program
- Cut Above Goal Setting Resource Book
- Habit Tracker
- Meal Planner
- My Clutter Solution Workbook
- Decluttering Handbook
Subscribe To The Journey’s Newsletter For All That and More
What You Can Expect As a Subscriber
- Expanded discussions on weight loss for busy women who have struggled with losing weight for years. A healthy lifestyle including healthy eating and exercise. Becoming self-aware and more “in tune” with who you are. Understanding how your emotions affect your decisions about food and exercise. Learning to live simply and prioritizing the important things like yourself and the healthy lifestyle you dream of. Also decluttering-both physical and mental clutter. Remove those distractions that take you away from your focus and dream goals.
- The “Living Well Tip of The Week”
- Recently added freebies that can really help you with specifics of this journey we’re on.
- A weekly update on what’s happening at Journey of Self Content.
- A monthly update on upcoming blog articles.
- Special bonuses that only apply to Journey Subscribers.
- You’ll be the first in line to know of upcoming events. No FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) here!
- And just about life in general sometimes :o)