Are You Ready For A Change?
Do you want to lose weight and begin living a healthier lifestyle? Maybe become more productive? Live life more simply without clutter, or just understand your innermost motivations! If any of those ideas resonate with you, you are in the right place. At the journey, we discuss everyday issues we encounter in these areas and how to overcome them. Signup today and you will also have access to all the Freebies I offer!
The Journey Freebies Library
This library is a valuable resource that contains such things as free workbooks, worksheets, checklists, guides, templates and much more to help you overcome trouble spots in your journey. As a Journey subscriber, you have free access to this library including any added resources that are added in the future!
Freebies Currently Available In The Library
- Weight Loss Tips and Tricks List
- My Clutter Solution Workbook
- Packing Checklist
- Recharge Your Batteries Checklist
- Bullet Journal Starter Kit
- 50 Ways To Add Hygge To Your Life
- Meal Prep Planner
- 30 Day Walking Program
- Holiday Hacks-Traditions With A Twist
- Goal Setting Workbook
- Quickstart Guide for Noom
- “Your Big Picture” Worksheet
- Useful Apps For Your Health Journey
- Decluttering Handbook
- Habit Tracker
Subscribe To The Journey’s Newsletter For All That and More
What You Can Expect As a Subscriber
- Expanded discussions on weight loss including the Noom Weight Loss Program, healthy lifestyle including healthy eating and exercise, productivity methods and hacks, living simply with an emphasis on decluttering, and becoming self aware and more “in tune” with who you are and why you do things.
- The “Living Well Tip of The Week”
- Recently added freebies that can really help you with specifics of this journey we’re on, including exclusive freebies just for subscribers!
- Weekly update on what’s happening at Journey of Self Content.
- Monthly update on upcoming blog articles.
- Special bonuses that only apply to Journey Subscribers.
- You’ll be the first to know of upcoming events. No FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) here!
- And just about life in general sometimes :o)